Quality in our Security Guards is the core and foundation of our business; that is why we are always upgrading and improving this aspect of our corporation .We submit candidates to an extensive selection process in order to make sure we are choosing those that best identify with the different post assignments. Our interview, screening, and testing method is long and involved, but this results in a higher employee retention rate and greater customer satisfaction, due to our thorough and rigorous hiring techniques. In the long run, this allows us to save in our operating costs, which in turn allows a more competitive rate and excellent Officer quality service for our costumers.
True Security Inc. of Aurora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, national origin, age, religious, or political beliefs. All Officers need to pass a medical exam, drug test, and general background investigation per State Ordinances, to obtain a Merchant Guard Card and work as a security Officer. We also conduct our own background investigation for further issues or qualities..
Our team has many years of combined working experience in both Private Security and Government Law Enforcement, while being P.O.S.T. certified, ( Peace Officer Standards and training.) It offers training for any type of security issues. In this way our Officers are able to efficiently protect and serve our customers.All new employees working at True Security Inc. in Aurora, must undergo diverse physical, mental, and psychological tests to ensure they are qualified to perform their duties and successfully complete additional training. All new Security Officers receive training in the following topics:
- First Aid / CPR
- Basic security awareness skills
- Fire safety and prevention
- Retail customer service
- Public relations
- Defensive tactics
- Proper use of force
- Recognition of suspicious persons
- Fire safety and prevention skills
- Writing Reports
- Basic computer skills, ( As necessary.)
- Mediation skills for disruptive or combative person(s)
- Control tactics for handling crowds.
- Detecting Maintenance hazards
- Evacuation procedures
- Emergency reaction skills
- Preservation of a crime scene
- Criminal justice basics
- Laws of arrest
- Searching techniques
All ARMED Officers Serving Aurora Receive Additional Training in:
Officers are annually qualified by a certified NRA range instructor, at an approved State range, for a CCW certificate.
- New techniques for firearms retention, for increased ability and awareness to maintain control of the firearm, to ensure the firearm is never in the possession of unauthorized users.
- More information relevant to firearms safety, proper handling and storage information.
- Maintenance and cleaning of firearms,( essential for reliable functioning.)
TSI Aurora Field Supervisors training includes:
Increased interest and performance motivation skills.
- Officer assessment awareness for appropriate post placement or re-assignment as needed.
- Advanced instruction methods,( unique to TSI and Patent Pending.)
- Additional computer skills to maintain paperless records, for increased storage efficiency .
- We know that to attract higher standards of employees, we need to offer our employees competitive wages and benefits; while also motivating them for career advancement. Our Officers may choose a stock share option or bonus after certain longevity requirements. More details are available in our Employee Handbook in the Careers topic,[ Click Here, Careers.] True Security strives to maintain a high level of staff morale with regular Officer meetings and Corporate events in Aurora, which allows all the members of this corporation to feel recognized, motivated and interested in security.
True Security Inc is focused on always innovating and improving our administrative structure as well as our training techniques to ensure our services are always extremely professional while maintaining affordable rates. More than a business, we focus on Serving the Aurora Community!