Quality security may assure a successful and prosperous event. Security planning should consider potential information that may impact safe and successful events. We calculate every large or small event’s special conditions and needs for appropriate safety and security, while considering the event history, intelligence reports, anticipated attendance, credentialing, and compliance with legal regulations. training and professionalism of the security Guards to meet any challenges is important. The following is a summary of considerations to include:
- Pre-event planning and or consultation.
- Threat and risk assessment considerations.
- Search and line control with check point security.
- Access control, unauthorized entry prevention.
- Parking enforcement and service, traffic flow, and perimeter security
- Financial security and money escort.
- Radio communications protocol and security equipment as required.
- Planning to deter incidents and crowd management.
- Emergency planning, Fire, Medical, and evacuation routes
- Event clean-up supervision, (During, then after.)
- Activity or incident reports.
- Overnight security.
While events and Celebrations are intended to be pleasurable, Careful mediation of any potential trouble is preferred; yet if necessary, we have select security Guards with the training to use the minimum use of force, if needed. Very important, is to approach disruptive person(s) or large groups with a de-escalating method, so to avoid, mediate, or prevent issues from occurring, while we specifically provide these abilities to ALL our security Guards. Also, we offer ARMED security that may be visible as a deterrent or Concealed if preferred. for future attendance increases, incident prevention and proper response is very important for the success of your event, since serious incidents will cause regular or potential patrons to avoid attendance.
We will gladly consult with you about your event details.